Below are the presentations from Thursday, May 15th. Please click the title of the presentation to view.
Empowering Americans to Build Their Financial Security
- Michael S. Barr, Professor of Law, University of Michigan "Behavioral Economics and Consumer Financial Empowerment"
The Role of Predictive Analytics
- Cynthia Campbell, Director of Innovation Labs, Filene Research Institute "The Accessible Financial Services InInclusiv/Networkator"
- Scott Graffius, Direct Marketing Analytics Manager, CUNA Mutual Group
- Jay Nadboralski, Senior Manager, CUNA Mutual Group
- "Power of Prediction" CUNA presentation
Integrating Financial Services into Social Services Deliver
- Center for Financial Services Innovation "The Financial Capability Partnership Initiative"
Regulatory Updates and Current Issues
- Larry Schoeberl, Supervision Analyst, National Credit Union Administration
- Jason Schultz, Consumer Access Analyst, National Credit Union Administration
- "Supervisory Focus and Regulatory Updates from NCUA"
- David Sieminski, Policy Analyst, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "Financial Empowerment"
Special Presentation from CUNA
- Mary Dunn, Senior VP and Deputy General Counsel, CUNA "Key Issues in Washington"
The Power of State CDFI Coalitions
- Tristram Coffin, CEO, Alternatives Federal Credit Union "Future of State Coalitions"
- Seth Julyan, VP Membership, Opportunity Finance Network "The Power of State CDFI Coalitions"
Core Banking and the Needs of the LMI Market
- Kevin Burke, Director of IT, ASI Federal Credit Union "ASI Presentation"
- Lino Menchella, International Director, Business Development, Dedagroup "Supporting Your Credit Union"
- Teri Robinson, CEO, Pacific Northwest Ironworkers Federal Credit Union "Pacific NW Ironworkers"
Red Flag Warnings
- Robin Romano, CEO, Marisol Federal Credit Union "What Every CEO Should Know Before the Regulator Knocks on the Door"