Below are the presentations from Friday, May 16th, the final day of our annual conference. Please click the title of the presentation to view.
The Financial Lives of Low Income Consumers
- Alex Horowitz, Research Manager, The Pew Charitable Trusts "Small Dollar Loan Research"
- Kirsten Moy, Director of Scale Initiatives, The Aspen Institute "Insight into the Financial Lives of VLI Consumers"
- Lisa Servon, Professor, The New School for Public Engagement "What Can CUs Learn from Check Cashers and Payday Lenders"
Behavior-Driven Asset Building Strategies
- Shira Markoff, Senior Program Manager, CFED "Using Behavioral Insights to Design Asset-Building Programs"
- Jessica Demorest, Product Coordinator, CU Solutions Group "Save to Win"
- Dana Perantie, Project Manager, Washington University in St. Louis "Evidence of Tax-Time Savings"
Meeting the Financial Needs of Immigrants
- Sarah Marshall, Marketing and Partnerships Manager, North Side Community Federal Credit Union "The New Americans Loan"
- Jason Chang, Program Associate, Inclusiv "Inclusiv Initiatives Supporting the Financial Needs of Immigrants"
- Winona Nava, CEO, Guadalupe Credit Union "Providing Financial Empowerment Within the Communities we Serve"
Ramping Up Your Lending
- Richard W. Guillot, CEO, Business Alliance Financial Services "Member Business Lending"
- Randy Thompson, CEO, Thompson Consulting and Training "Pricing Products and Services"