Inclusiv/Technology Home | Why CU Impact? | About EPL | Core Enhancements
CDFI Reporting App: New Integrated Reporting, Only Available from CU Impact
Inclusiv has worked with a team of CDFI experts, the CDFI Fund and EPL to create functionality to help you meet the compliance and reporting requirements of the CDFI Fund, including the CDFI Institution Level Report (ILR) and the Transaction Level Report (TLR).
CU Impact’s CDFI Reporting App is simple to use and makes the completion of complicated reports easy. What once took months to complete, can now be accomplished in a fraction of the time.
- Built-in geocoding identifies CDFI qualified target markets and eliminates the need to load addresses into the CDFI Fund’s system
- Automatic updates to key demographic and financial information fields
- Easy comparisons of your target market to your CDFI Fund data – CU Impact’s CDFI Reporting App automatically receives and updates your loans
- Predefined and standardized reports with one-touch data exports to the format of your choice
- Customizable report builder allows you to edit templated reports on loans and borrowers
- Report scheduler lets you run reports at pre-determined intervals automatically
- User defined fields makes impact reporting easy – include project information and other agency requirements that meets your funder’s needs
- Formatted fields meet CDFI Fund requirements