Every community development credit union (CDCU) was founded on the belief that those who work hard deserve the opportunity to achieve financial security. Inclusiv has developed tremendous expertise and knowledge in serving the underserved, providing technical assistance, networking opportunities, capital, professional development, financial counseling and education, best practices and more to support the work of all CDCUs. Inclusiv membership is an essential investment in the future of your credit union and your community.
- Inclusiv/Capital’s community development investment program
- Guides for implementing innovative services for underserved consumers
- Program support for serving diverse markets
- CDFI support
- Compliance-related technical assistance
- Discounted registration for Inclusiv events
- Advocacy and Industry Representation: We are committed to the industry and its development. Inclusiv is dedicated to staying current with emerging trends, best practices, and regulatory changes.
- Networking Opportunities: We bring together professionals, stakeholders and key decision makers from various organization and sector to build strategic relationships and foster partnerships that can drive innovation.
- Resources and targeted support for small and MDI credit unions
- Credit counseling through BALANCE
- Webinars featuring experts within the movement