Town Hall Series:
Utilizing AmeriCorps and Internships to Build Credit Union Capacity
Tuesday, October 10 at 1:15 PM ET
During our next Inclusiv Town Hall on October 10, 2023, we will hear from presenters who are supporting the integration of AmeriCorps members and internship placements at credit unions on the mainland as well as cooperativas in Puerto Rico. The AmeriCorps program will be highlighted, including a special initiative called the Economic Mobility Corps (EMC). We will also feature Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)’s HBCU internship program which has recruited college interns from historically Black colleges and universities and placed them at CDFIs.
Come join us to learn more about the program requirements, application process, and placement opportunities in 2023-2024.
Presenters will include:
- Mahi Maan, Federal Portfolio Manager, Program Officer III – National Team, AmeriCorps
- Stacey Grant, Senior Program Director for AmeriCorps, LISC
- Anikka King, Senior Program Officer Field Strategies, LISC
- James Hunter, Chief Diversity Officer, New Orleans Firemen’s FCU
- Alisha Adams, Economic Mobility Corps member, Stepping Stones Community FCU
- Nereida Seda Vargas, Executive President, Lajas Coop
- Rebecca Sepúlveda Ramírez, Economic Mobility Corps member, Lajas Coop
This session is part of the monthly Inclusiv Town Hall webinar series. If you are registered for this series, you'll already have access to the next Town Hall session.
Please send all questions in advance to Jules Epstein-Hebert, Director of Membership before Monday, October 9 at 5 PM ET.
Featuring Speakers from: